The same quality as of leading world-class brands
Many of you may never realize that watch winders of Patek Philippe, the world’s NO.1 brand of watches, has put its trust on a company in Thailand to create watch winders for Patek Philippe. With our high quality, refinement, and reasonable prices, Thailand has been the manufacturer of winders for a great number of world-class brands, e.g., Rolex, Hermes, etc.
Regarding our watch winder manufacturing, we conduct it in Thailand. Our manufacturing is not different from that for world-class brands.The wood is made of genuine mahogany. The texture is coated by the use of hi-gross technology to prevent scratches. The winder front is made of an extra acrylic to prevent breakage. The winder motor is imported from Japan, with high durability and silence.
Our highlights with customer trust
- All of our winders are made of genuine mahogany.
- The texture is coated by the use of hi-gross technology to prevent scratches, with luxurious look.
- The winder front is made of an extra curved and transparent acrylic, through which your watch can be seen while rotating.
- The motor used is high quality, durable, and silent.
- A special property of TIMMERfor periodical pause of the winders in order to save power.
- The key is provided for each winder for security.
An automatic watch will stop rotating if it is left for days.
Resetting the time frequently and no time setting for long might cause damage to the internal mechanism of your watch .
Let our winder be an assistants to take care of your automatic watch for its usual perfect conditions .
The selection of the winder models
Customers can select the following options.
Front digit represents the number of rotating watches.
Back digit represent the number of unrotating watches.
1. The wood colors are available in two, i.e., dark reddish black mahogany and light auburn mahogany.
2. The velvet colors are available in black and cream.
3. The front covers are available in glass and opaque (6+7 and8+9 only).
How to use the winders: The ones for automatic watches can be used in 2 systems, i.e., dry cell or transformer.
Functional modes of the winders
There are4 functional modes
- Mode 1:For a unidirectional winding watch, it will be rotated to the right for 2 minutes and pause for 6 minutes.
- Mode 2:It will be rotated to the right for 2 minutes and pause for 6 minutes.
- Mode 3:It will be rotated in 2 directions (to the right for 2 minutes and pause for 6 minutes);
(to the left for 2 minutes and pause for 6 minutes).
- Mode 4:It will be rotated in 2 directions(to the right for 5 minutes and to the left for 5 minutes);
(rotated for 3 hours and pause for 9 hours).
- Select only 1 system as per your convenience. For the transformer system, DO NOT insert a dry cell. For the dry cell system, DO NOT insert a transformer.
- The winder switch should be turned off everytime when a watch is put in or taken out of the rotating plate.